Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

SAP FS-CD
==================
1)    Strong implementation exp in FS-CD with a minimum of 1 to 2 SAP full
cycle implementation.
2)    Functional role with ability to conduct workshop, gather business
requirement, prepare blueprint document & workshop materials.
3)    Excellent communication skills with ability to drive solutions and
convince business in billing related areas.
4)    Ability to integrate with Biller direct module will be an added
advantage.
5)    Knowledge of insurance is required to drive the business workshops.
6)    FS-CD integration experience with other modules/web services is a very
big plus.

==============
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SIMI VALLEY

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.