Hi,

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Position: SAP Tester

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 18 month contract + could go longer

Client will hire over the phone.

This candidate must have a US Citizenship.

Required Skills:

SAP Testers Must Have: SAP HR or HCM (Human Capital Management) with QTP (Quick
Test Professional).

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu