Dear Associate,

Please let me know if you have any J2EE Architect available and interested
for this role given below. Feel free to call/ mail me should you have any
questions. Thanks Much!

*Detailed Job Description for J2EE Architect Position*

* *

   - Senior technician in the Java/J2EE arena with analysis skills for
   investigating problems, researching and designing enhancements,
   understanding and making recommendations for

a response-time sensitive 24x7 e-commerce site.

   - Strong technical skills in the main client-facing website technology
   are absolutely required.

*Our current environment consists of the following -*

   - Java/J2EE
   - WebSphere application Server (WAS)
   - WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD / RAD)
   - SQL procedures (DB2 UDB preferred) - these are heavily used
   - JSP Pages
   - Servlets
   - JavaScript
   - UNIX (UNIX commands & scripting)
   - Experience with URL Redirects would be a plus
   - We do not use a frame work here (no struts, spring, hibernate) at this
   - We do heavy JSP pages, servlets, and stored procedures.
   - Those are the 3 things that would be most helpful.  In addition to
   that, the position will need strong communication and analysis skills
   someone who can take a small business request, do the research, and come
   back with what needs to be done.  (A programmer working from specs is not
   the type of developer we are looking for.)

6 months

*With Regards,*

*Nick Reddy** *|* Sr Resource Manager *|* **ProSoft CyberWorld Group *

Phone*630.371.0530 Ext 130 |
* Fax* 630.390-2400

2001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 305, Downers Grove, IL,  60515| * * <>

YIM: nick4atlascc