Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED], 972-646-3083

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*BOD (Business Object Modeling) Developer Position *

*Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Rate: ALAP*

*BOD Developer
Professional Experience:
* About five years of Professional Experience in IT performing analysis,
coding and testing of various applications.
* Three years of demonstrated ability in Design, Development and
Implementation of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and
Intranet applications using J2EE, Java2, Java Script, HTML, Servlets,
JSP1.1, JDBC1/2.0, JDeveloper. Oracle PL/SQL.
* Results oriented and committed to meet the goal.
* Experienced in working in tight schedules meeting deadlines.
* Strong background in working with the client to define business processes
and develop high-level functional Requirements.
* Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team oriented.
* Continually provides value-added services to the clients through
thoughtful experience, productive coding habits, and excellent logical
aptitude and Communication skills.

Technical Skills
* Programming - Java
* Java Technologies - J2SDK v1.3, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, RMI, JDBC, Java
* IDE Tools - Eclipse
* Database - Relational DB including SQL
* Internet - XML, XSLT, HTML, XMLSpy 3.5 Tools/Technologies
* Operating Systems - Solaris, Windows 2000, Windows NT
* Source Code Control - CVS, WinCVS, Ant

Key Work Responsibilities
* Use Java to provide The organization Business Business Object Modeling
based web-based capability while supporting the order database.
* Use an object-oriented software development process that includes formal
requirements documentation, rapid prototyping, and redesign and development.

* Lead the Technical Design Phase of the project by providing superior
technical expertise and direction.
* Focus on building infrastructure and 'toolkits' that can be reused by
other junior application programmers to address important interfaces with
other internal systems or GUI functionality.
* Interact with business and/or end user community to gather and analyze the
technical requirements.
* Manage delivery to the both the functional and non-functional
requirements, including performance, scalability, availability, reliability
and security.
* Design, develop and modify software systems
* Oversee and ensure project execution, ongoing success and deliverables
* Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of
design within time and cost constraints
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the organization *

* *

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.