Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED], 972-646-3083
Hope you are doing well,
Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.
*BOD (Business Object Modeling) Developer Position *
*Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado*
* About five years of Professional Experience in IT performing analysis,
coding and testing of various applications.
* Three years of demonstrated ability in Design, Development and
Implementation of Internet, multi-tier Client/Server applications and
Intranet applications using J2EE, Java2, Java Script, HTML, Servlets,
JSP1.1, JDBC1/2.0, JDeveloper. Oracle PL/SQL.
* Results oriented and committed to meet the goal.
* Experienced in working in tight schedules meeting deadlines.
* Strong background in working with the client to define business processes
and develop high-level functional Requirements.
* Excellent work ethics, self-motivated, quick learner and team oriented.
* Continually provides value-added services to the clients through
thoughtful experience, productive coding habits, and excellent logical
aptitude and Communication skills.
* Programming - Java
* Java Technologies - J2SDK v1.3, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, RMI, JDBC, Java
* IDE Tools - Eclipse
* Database - Relational DB including SQL
* Internet - XML, XSLT, HTML, XMLSpy 3.5 Tools/Technologies
* Operating Systems - Solaris, Windows 2000, Windows NT
* Source Code Control - CVS, WinCVS, Ant
Key Work Responsibilities
* Use Java to provide The organization Business Business Object Modeling
based web-based capability while supporting the order database.
* Use an object-oriented software development process that includes formal
requirements documentation, rapid prototyping, and redesign and development.
* Lead the Technical Design Phase of the project by providing superior
technical expertise and direction.
* Focus on building infrastructure and 'toolkits' that can be reused by
other junior application programmers to address important interfaces with
other internal systems or GUI functionality.
* Interact with business and/or end user community to gather and analyze the
* Manage delivery to the both the functional and non-functional
requirements, including performance, scalability, availability, reliability
* Design, develop and modify software systems
* Oversee and ensure project execution, ongoing success and deliverables
* Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of
design within time and cost constraints
* Communicate cross-functionally throughout the organization *
Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information
Thanks & Regards,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at