Hope you are doing great today.

Below is the requirement with one of our Clients  If you feel any of your
consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status ASAP!!!

*QTP Expert with 8+ years of exp***

*Location:Boston, MA. *

*Duration:6+ months

Job Description:*

The client needs a QTP expert.  We are NOT looking for a tester to do record
and playback stuff here.  This person needs to be able to get in and *code *in
QTP.  They should have experience setting up *frameworks in QTP,
checkpoints,* and should have strong *VBscript e*xperience.  They should
have *8+ years overall experience*, including at least 5 in QTP.  They
should also have strong experience *doing database calls, and data driven
testing.  *

Client is in need of a QTP expert to *Automate* their applications  Person
needs to have outstanding *debugging *skills and 5+ years of QTP.  The *
Framework* is already in place.

They do a large number of database calls to verify the backend and do NOT
want a record and playback type person

Thanks & Regards,

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-3952  Ext:203
Fax: (847)-890-6357