Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED], 972-646-3083

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*SQL Server DBA- Green Card and US Citizens only*

*Location:  Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: 3+ months to hire*

*Max Rate:  $** 45**/hr** on c2c *

* *

*Role and Responsibilities:

• Design, install, configure, maintain, and monitor SQL Server 2000
databases, software and services
• Assist in developing and maintaining Logical Models and Physical Data
• Responsible for database security, architecture and maintaining DTS
• Perform performance tuning on SQL to support critical system.
• Develop and maintain backup scripts, restore databases, disaster recovery,
fail over and high availability
• Be able to support SQL clustering.
• Assist developers in the creation, tuning, and refinement of complex SQL
programs, stored procedures and data modeling.
• Develop, monitor and maintain database security strategies.
• On call 24/7 production support
• Develop plans for migration to SQL 2005 at the end of the year.

Background & Experience

• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or a
related discipline
• 5+ years of experience as MS SQL Server 2000/2005 DBA utilizing skills
listed above.

There is a possibility that after the 3 month contract we would want to
extend a permanent offer so all candidates' employment eligibility should
not require sponsorship.*

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.