*H**i ,*

* *

It is a pleasure to email you with regard to an urgent requirement from one
of our clients. Please review the requirement and let me know if you are
available this position.  I would appreciate a quick response if you are

Location:  Folsom, CA

 Duration:  3+ months

Candidate must have skills in computer software development in a
professional working environment with dedicated environments for software
development, testing, and production installations.

Skills Desired:

 ABAP programming expertise, as well as familiarity with the SAP Correction
and Transport System (CTS) or Transport Migration System (TMS).  Familiarity
with the software development lifecycle.

*  Please let me know the full details and skill matrix.

Details *

*Full Name:
Contact details:
US Citizen/ Visa Status:
Expected Hourly rate :*

*Skill Matrix
**Total IT Exp: *

*US Exp: *

*SAP ABAP **Exp:*

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon, VA
Fax: 703-935-6082* **I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I** *www.ling-tech.com* I* IM
(No Emails on these IDs Please): * **I* [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *

*Not**e: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line*