Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

SAP FS-CM
=============
1)    Strong implementation exp in Biller direct modules with a min of 1 to 2
SAP full cycle implementation.
2)    Functional role with ability to conduct workshop, gather business
requirement, prepare blueprint document & workshop materials.
3)    Excellent communication skills with ability to drive solutions and
convince business in Biller direct areas (related to Billing).
4)    Knowledge of insurance is an added advantage.
5)    FS-CD integration experience is a very big plus.
================
DURATION : 6 MONTHS
LOCATION : SIMI VALLEY

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.