This is John with Amtex Systems Inc. I have an immediate requirement for the
below Skill, for immediate response please send me suitable resumes with
rate and contact information.
Title: Peoplesoft EPM Functional Consultant
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 3+ months
A proven Peoplesoft EPM functional/technical professional with at least two+
full lifecycle PeopleSoft EPM (8.x,9.0) implementations and four+ years of
industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 4 years of experience implementing PeopleSoft EPM (FTP, ABM and
FDW) & Financials.
- Document all gaps between client methodologies for FTP / ABM and those
delivered by EPM and work with Business users and the technical team to
determine gap resolution.
- Identify ways to redesign business processes and or implement EPM
technology required to successfully solve business problems.
- Work with end users and business owners to map peoplesoft EPM applications
standard processes to the business needs.
- FTP / ABM Process design and application configuration is a must.
- Guide the project team to leverage key EPM functionality versus custom
- Lead the testing effort for the functional area and coordinate changes.
- Contribute to the training development for users of his business area.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex
- Should have strong business analysis and analytical skills. Must be
creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast paced environment with
the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user
centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
- This candidate should be able to communicate business requirements to
PeopleSoft technical developer.
Amtex Systems Inc.
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
Tel: 212-269-6448 ext 7229
Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at