I'm currently looking for a *SAP HR ABAP Developer.* Take a look at the job
description and requirements below. If you have anyone available, email me
the updated resume. Also please indicate the consultant's pay rate,
interview availability, and when they can join the project (immediately or
with a 2 week notice). Hope to hear from you soon.
*Work Location:* Lake Mary, FL
*Start Date*: ASAP
*Duration*: 3 months
*Rate:* Most competitive* *
*Initial Assignment Responsibilities:*
SAP HR ABAP Developer
In addition to below, the generic expectation is that the person is an
experienced SAP HR ABAP developer at a senior level and is very comfortable
in debugging all modules of SAP HR and an expert in RICEFPW objects.
Specific emphasis may be on both internal and external interfaces.
Reports to the Technical Manager, Integration to specialize in customization
and reporting. This individual will design, document, build and unit test
SAP enhancements, modifications, interfaces, customizations and reports as
required. This person does not have staff management responsibilities.
*Principal Duties and Responsibilities*:
- Works with Functional Analysts and Business Analysts to clarify
ambiguity in functional specs.
- Develops and thoroughly documents enhancements.
- Works with overall IT teams to build efficient and concise processes.
- Ensures development work is properly tested.
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams.
- Ability to plan and organize development work and deliverables.
- Ability to challenge/clarify requirements for development work to allow
for a simpler, more standard solution.
- Driven to minimize customization effort and pushing to leverage
standard SAP functionality.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems through research and
technical detective work.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences. * *
- 4 – 7 years experience with SAP HR modules (PA, OM, PY, TM, CM, CS, PM,
BN, PD, TEM).
- 4 - 7 years experience with SAP CRM, SRM, BW, XI, EP 6.0, WAS 6.40,
and/or Solutions Manager, would be a plus.
- 2 - 4 years experience in EP 6.0 Portal development preferred
- Experience in My SAP HR 2004 development environment desired
- 4 - 7 years experience in SAP ABAP Workbench / Development Environment.
- Skillful in developing and utilizing ABAP Programs, Function Modules,
RFCs, BAPIs, Dialog Programming, User Exists, BADIs, ALE, IDOCs, SAPscript,
SmartForms, Call Transactions and BDC.
- 4 - 7 years experience in developing enhancements that are Unicode
enabled for use in a multilingual / multinational application (Localization
& Internationalization) would be preferred.
- 4 - 7 years experience with Security Components (Roles, Profiles,
Standard Authorizations, Structural Authorizations, Context Sensitive
Authorizations, etc.) would be a plus.
- 4 - 7 years experience with report development.
- 4 - 7 years experience in developing interfaces.
- 4 - 7 years experience with ALE, IDocs, XML, EDI, SOAP, Web Services,
would be a plus.
- 2+ years experience with Workflow would be plus.
- 4 - 7 years experience developing technical designs from functional
- 3 - 7 years technical documentation experience – will be required to
define and write Technical Detailed Design Specifications (TDDS) in support
of the build solution
- 3 - 7 years experience in off-shore integration development model where
by developer written TDDS is sent off-shore for development and back to core
team for testing
- Able to work off hours when required.
- Experience with Mercury Test Director would be a plus.
*Thanks and Regards!*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 470*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*Visit us at www.ibssinc.com *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Jobs & Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at