Hope you are doing great today.

Below is the requirement with one of our Clients  If you feel any of your
consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best *contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status* ASAP!!!

*SAP SD Consultant- Pricing Design and Configuration    *

*Location**: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:**  6 months  *

* *

*SD Pricing design and configuration*

ABAP development (pricing procedures, access sequences, and conditions

Order to Cash (SD) - Sales Orders, Quotes, and Invoice configuration.

*Role*: Ensure optimal use of SAP Pricing functionality with emphasis on
system performance and SMO (Web Based Ordering Portal) integration.

Thanks & Regards,

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-3952  Ext:203
Fax: (847)-890-6357