Hope you are doing great today.

Below is the requirement with one of our Clients  If you feel any of your
consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best *contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status* ASAP!!!

* *

*Business Analysts with **Medicare claims experience*

*Location: Jacksonville, FL *

*Duration: 4 MOnths*

*Required Skills:*

strong BA background with * Medicare claims experience *also excellent
communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-3952  Ext:203
Fax: (847)-890-6357