Hello Partner,

 Please send the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Below is the requirement please let me know if you have any consultant

 Client                : XXXX
Location            : Columbus OH
 Skill Set            : SAP HR/PR Configuration Analyst / Business Analyst
Start                 : November 1, 2008
Duration            : Through March 31, 2009 with option to extend

 Skills : SAP, HR, Payroll/Benefits Integration, ECC 6.0, Before/After tax
matching
 General Qualifications
Bachelor*s Degree or equivalent experience
 Required General and Technical Skills
6 plus years SAP Functional/Configuration Expertise. Primary focus in Human
Resources (HR)
* Extensive experience with benefits / payroll integration
* 401-K expertise especially with before tax / after tax matching
Strong background in systems implementations and methodology. 6-8 years
experience with business analysis including:
* Gathering requirements and understanding detailed business processes
* Developing functional specifications
* Communicating functional specifications for development by programming
resources
* Analyzing test results
* Issue identification and resolution
MySAP ECC 6.0 experience is required.
Full life-cycle experience with 3 or more development projects. Strong
experience with blueprinting and design of application environments desired.
Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
and be able to effectively interact face-to-face with IT customers, IT
development, support staff, and project teams.
Ability to take initiative * work with minimal daily direction, ability to
prioritize competing demands for their time and abilities.
Proven ability to develop and delivery working business solutions within
specified time frames.
 Description of Project
Candidate will be working within the SAP Center of Excellence, providing
configuration and business analysis expertise to multiple departments and
projects. Potential work to be focused on the following areas:
* SAP integration with 3rd party vendor
* 401-K enhancement effort
 Working Environment
Work Schedule: 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
On-call Requirement: None
Travel Requirement: None
Avg Weekly Overtime Hrs: 9

 Thanks & Regards,

 Prakash Tirmale

 Lanco Global Systems, Inc (LGS)/GLOBAL IT Inc (GIT)
 1 Independence Way, Suite # 210, Princeton, NJ 08540
 Ph# 214-206-8914, efax: 214-614-4665, www.lgsglobal.com
 AIM: dreamzkash

 Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in
your mailing list.