*Please send resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*C++ Developer*

*Location: - Fort Collins, CO*

*Duration:-1-3 Month with extension*

*Rate: - $ 45/hr (all inclusive)*

 *Interview: - Phone then face to face*

We have need for a *C++ developer in Fort Collins, Colorado starting October
27. The job description is below. *

*Job Requirements*

·        3-5 years of professional experience in *Software Design,
Development and Maintenance *

·        Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

·        Expert Knowledge on the following programming languages &
development environments

·        *Microsoft VC++ *

·        *Microsoft Visual studio 2003 or 2005 *

·        *Microsoft Windows XP or Vista *

·        *Problem Solver with strong troubleshooting skills *

·        *Detail Oriented person *

·        Ability to work autonomously, self-driven and a quick learner.

·        Excellent communication skills

·        Experience in *Revision Control Software (Visual Source Safe or
Subversion preferred) *

*- Job Description*

· Design and Develop Diagnostics Software Package using *Microsoft
VC++,* *Windows
XP, Vista* and *WinPE*

· Support, maintain and enhance the diagnostic software package

*- Nice to have *

·        Knowledge on the following programming languages & development

·        *WinPE*, *DOS* batch files, *Shell Scripting*, *XML, DOM, C *

·        Familiarity with *device driver programming or device driver
related APIs *

·        Familiarity with various *APIs* and *SDK* (e.g. WMI, SetupDI
DirectX, OpenGL, Mixer, SMBIOS, ACPI, COM/DCOM, GDI)

·        Experience in Computer hardware, manufacturing, assembly and

*Thank you and have a great day,*

*Kavita Singh*
Technical Recruiter
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury
NJ 08512 - 3519,
Phone: 609-395-9007 x 449 || Fax : 732-876-0235 || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.ibssinc.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you