Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED], 972-646-3083

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

*Green Card Holders/US Citizens required*****Local Candidates preferred*

*WEB Developer Position*

*Location: Warren, New Jersey*

*Duration: 8+months*

*Strong EJB/Java application development and application architecture
experience in Enterprise computing environment.
Web Sphere environment with WSAD and RAD development tool experience a must.

Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software applications
- Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex
Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications programming activities
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for software
- May customize purchased applications, and assists in maintaining program
libraries and technical manuals

Experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL and Shell Scripting in a UNIX/AIX
Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills *

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.