NOTE: This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this email,
please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is given
at the bottom of this email.

*
*

*SAP SD Pricing  >>>> Should have 8+ years of EXP.*

*Dallas**, **TX**.  *

*4 months +. *

Need a very strong Senior person. We will only present our top three
candidates so DO NOT Send me your average SD candidates.

*Role Responsibilities:*
 Ensure optimal use of *SAP Pricing* functionality with emphasis on system
performance and *SMO *(Web Based Ordering Portal) integration.

*Must Have Technical Skills:*
*SD Pricing design and configuration*
*ABAP* development (pricing procedures, access sequences, and conditions
types)
*Order to Cash (SD)* -  Sales Orders, Quotes, and Invoice configuration

Regards,

Himanshu

|| Phone: 916 646 2080 Ext 202 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Website: www.key-soft.com ||

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our mailing list.