Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED], 972-646-3083

Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing well,

Please do let me know if you have anyone for the below requirement.

* *

*Delphi** Developer*

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: 3+months*

*Rate: $70/hr*

Need: Delphi Developer

   - Write code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging
   of applications.
   - Experience in Delphi based GUI development
   - Design and implement requirements based on User Specifications
   - Development environment is in Borland Delphi 7 (user interface)
   - Must have hands on experience with Delphi
   - Strong Object Oriented skills
   - Develop/enhance Windows based applications
   - Database programming (MS SQL 2005, SSIS)
   - Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information

Omkar Jagadish
Technical Recruiter
SMKSoft Inc,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Ph: 972-646-3083| Fax: 703-563-7432
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.smksoft.com

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.