Please send suitable resumes along with rates and contact info.
Position Title: *Business Analyst with BPM*
Duration: 3-6 months
We are currently looking for an Exceptions Management Analyst for a contract
(Project-Based), estimated to last for 3-6 months.
Candidate must have strong experience in:
- An exception management strategy or implementation project
- Must be knowledgeable around the leverage of *BPM, BAM*, Rules Engines,
Management Suites, BI, Content Management, etc. to support exception
- Have a solid, broad understanding *of core Investment banking operations
-Practitioners understanding of business analysis/systems analysis
such as UML
-Some experience of tools and the processes involved in business
gathering; use case development, process modeling, business requirements
and tools such as Rational, Proactivity, etc.
-Basic understanding of process optimization techniques (e.g. Six Sigma,
-Capable of participating in workshops with line management groups to
business requirements and obtain buy-in and signoff
-Strong documentation skills using traditional office tools as well as
Candidate should have *financial experience* either having direct experience
bank or other financial institution or from consulting in the financial
* Ability to take ownership and personal responsibility over work
* Intellectual curiosity with an innovative approach to solving problems
* Team players with management skills and the ability or potential to lead
*Thanks & Regards,***
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at