Hi Folks,

This is John with Amtex Systems Inc. I have an immediate requirement for the
below Skill, for immediate response please send me suitable resumes with
rate and contact information.

Title: Actuate Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Rate: $45/Hr

Duration: 12 months

Job Description:

It is for a an Actuate developer - Deep actuate skills. If they also have
Cognos experience that is a plus. This work will involve new development and
maintenance of Actuate reports for the Basel II initiative. This is a long
term project that will go through the end of 2009.

John Smith

Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

Tel:         212-269-6448 ext 7229

Direct:    646-200-7229

Fax:         212-269-6458

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 <http://www.amtexsystems.com> www.amtexsystems.com

Business Verticals:

Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
Infrastructure

Office Locations:

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.