*Please find short description of our excellent* * Sr. SAP HR Consultant
for your requirements.*
*Please call Murali Krishna @ 972 782 2729 or *
*mail me req [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* for
Comm Skills: V.Good.*
· Total 7 *years* of experience in ERP Implementation, Maintenance
and Support of *SAP R/3 HR Module*.
· Worked in three *Full Life cycle Implementations* in *SAP
in *Blueprinting, Realization*, *Final Preparation,* *Go Live and
support*Phases in SAP Projects.
· Extensive working experience in the functional configuration
Administration (PA), HR Core (Organization Management, Personnel
Development), Payroll (PY), Benefits, Time Management. *
· Benefit module (Benefits plans with different administrative
parameters and eligibility rules)
Configuration of *payroll*, *benefits,* *garnishments*, *deductions*, and
*third party remittance* to streamline the payroll calculation process.
· Strengths include translation of business requirements into SAP
solutions, decision making and excellent teamwork. Strong ability to
understand business process and to articulate in SAP system for
· Participated in business Analysis, Blue Printing, Conceptual
Design, maintenance and Support as per ASAP methodology.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment and
actively participate in projects and with in groups and organization
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with a ability to
interact with managers, personal users and End Users
· Expertise in Integration of enterprise structure personal
structure and organization structure including Us payroll, Time Management
and benefits as per the Enterprise requirements
· Knowledge of Enterprise Portal Accessibility and Application
delivery and Develoment
*SAP HR SKILLS:*
· *Personnel Administration:* Enterprise structure, Personal
Actions, integration of PA/OM, maintaining master data, and Payroll Data
(Pay Scale and Wage type Structures).
· *Organizational Management:* Organizational Plan (Organizational
Structures, Reporting Structures, Relationships), Organizational
· *Payroll:* Wage Types, Processing Time Data, Payments and
Deductions, Schemas, Functions, Calculation Rules, Internal Tables, Default
Values/Features, Factoring, , Benefits/Payroll Integration, Garnishments,
Bank Transfers/Direct Deposits, Third Party Remittance, Off-Cycle
Processing. Expertise in FLSA configuration.
· *Time Management: *Work Schedules, Time Evaluation Processing,
Generating Time Evaluation Reports, Updating Time Management Info types and
· *Benefits:* Benefit Concepts, Benefit areas, Benefit Plan
attributes, Enrollment, Employee grouping for plans (including criteria
grouping), Eligibility, Termination, Health Plans, Insurance Plans, Credit
Plans, Savings Plans(Cost variants, Coverage Variants and related rules,
Vesting and Investments, EOI conditions), COBRA and Reports, Payroll
· *ESS:* Maintain ESS parameters, Assign URL's to the Benefit plans
And Investment plans, Assign doctor research to vendors, Define Payroll
simulation to the Enrollment Service , Defined Subtypes for HR Master Data
and Time Management
· *ERP*: SAP R/3 (HR Module) ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, 4.7, 4.6C, ABAP
Query, Report Painter
· *Operating Systems*: Windows NT/XP/00/98/95/UNIX, LINUX
· *Microsoft Tools*: MS Office, MS Excel, MS Access and MS Power
· *Support Packs*: R/3 HR Support Package.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Murali Krishna | Resource Coordinator
Kanvin International, Inc. | Can Do IT
Off: 972 -782- 2729 | Fax: 847-594-6002
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Visit Us: **www.kanvininc.com* <http://www.kanvininc.com/>* USA | India*
Note : We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed. If you are not interested in receiving our
E-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the Email addresses to be removed with any E-mail addresses which
might be diverting the E-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at