Hi Group
Hope you are doing great!!!

One of our clients is looking to augment their team with "Software Design
Engineer" please find below the details and respond with updated resume and
contact details if interested.

Title: Software Design Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA.
Duration: 1 Year.

Project Description:

Windows ETR Test (Windows Engineering tools and release) Team works on
testing all tools like WTT and Test Suite. **They test testing tools** this
project will be specifically testing for WTT logger, which is an entire
component of WTT. This person will be developing automation, writing new
test cases, analyzing failures, and debugging.

*Hiring Manager Comments*
A candidate needs to have a BSCS (or closely related) degree. He'll take a
MSCS, but really wants a solid 4 yr technical education
They can't have any web experience and minimal if any scripting. *I will not
even evaluate a resume if I see ASP, VB, java script *or the like *I
basically want a good dev with a good C++/ backgro*und. The automation is
done in C#, so if they have C# it's nice, but if they have the right
background they can pick it up OJT.

*Skills Required:*

   - C++ or C# development (web development does not count)
   - Experience in low level coding practices (assembly language, driver
   development, embedded, etc.)
   - OS Knowledge/experience
   - Win 32 API knowledge/experience Testing Background
   - CS Degree REQUIRED
   - Good Communication Skills as this person will be working with other
   groups and teams on testing related issues

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Sanjeev Reddy
Asst. Manager - Recruitments