Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in MI, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

Please go through the below requirement sent matching profiles for the below
skill set

Job Title: Systems Analyst,

Location: Detroit, MI

Duration: 3 Months

*Knowledge of health care spending accounts (health savings accounts, health
reimbursement accounts, flexible spending accounts)*

Consumer directed healthcare administration experience

COMPANY organizational experience

Ability to organize ideas in a logical manner and clearly communicate
(written and verbal)

Ability to learn new concepts quickly

Ability to effectively assess the merits/drawbacks of a variety of solutions
within a given situation

Ability to effectively investigate various solutions to a challenge

ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
Ph: 248-243-1218 || Fax: 248-565-2054