Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Zubedi from Aonsoft International Inc.Here is the requirement go
through the requirement

and send me suitable resumes with skill match along with rate conformation

Please do send only Matching resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a sure shot Interview...

*Title   : Oracle Data Modeler*

Duration: 5 month contract

Location: Miami FL

Rate    : $60-65Maxpr/hr

Exp     : 8+YRs Must

Start date ASAP

This is a long term contract to create a conceptual model to design and
develop a large system in support of their main business line.

*Major Functions:* Applies, as appropriate, activity and data modeling,
transaction/workflow analysis,

internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods, and
performance measurement techniques.

Provides technical direction to personnel performing systems analysis and
system/ subsystem development tasks.

Coordinates and performs logical and physical systems design. Reviews and
prepares system documents and specifications.

Prepares reports, studies, and documentation, delivers presentations, and
participates in meetings.

*Technical Requirement: *

-8+ Years of Data Architect/Modeling Experience

-5+ Years in Oracle

-4+ Years Erwin Modeling

-4+ Years Pl/SQl Development

-3+ Years RDMS

-2+ Years Tuning and Mainenance

* *

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Rate on C2C:*

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume.*

*Please let me know for further clarification

Thanks & Regards, **?** **

Technical Recruiter
Aonsoft International, Inc,
1600 Golf Rd, Suite 1200,