Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys

Desktop Support Engineer
a.    Provide Level 3 support
b.    Skill sets of technicians will be able to support computer assets,
primarily Dell models, with some varieties of Compaq and IBM, that are in a
standard CAT 5 / Fiber Ethernet environment.
c.     Establish a standard GHOST image for all models and current type
d.    Windows Desktop Support
e.    Good in Excel for Reporting, NetBack, Good Server Hardware Knowledge
f.     Excellent written & Oral communication (Primarily interacting with
On-Site Team & Customer)
g.    Hardware Troubleshooting Basic Knowledge of Windows Operating System (95,
98, ME, XP and 2003 server), MS Office tools, Networking.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.