Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

Desktop Support Engineer
============================
a.    Provide Level 3 support
b.    Skill sets of technicians will be able to support computer assets,
primarily Dell models, with some varieties of Compaq and IBM, that are in a
standard CAT 5 / Fiber Ethernet environment.
c.     Establish a standard GHOST image for all models and current type
computers.
d.    Windows Desktop Support
e.    Good in Excel for Reporting, NetBack, Good Server Hardware Knowledge
f.     Excellent written & Oral communication (Primarily interacting with
On-Site Team & Customer)
g.    Hardware Troubleshooting Basic Knowledge of Windows Operating System (95,
98, ME, XP and 2003 server), MS Office tools, Networking.

=================
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: St. LOUIS, MO

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.