*Greetings Associates,*

This is Abdullah from Zen Solutions Inc.

I have the following urgent requirement

Please go thru the requirement and let me know if you have someone for this?

* *

*Job Title         : Sr. Oracle Developer with **Facets*

*Location         : Owings Mills, MD*

*Duration        : 6-12 Months Contract.*

* *

Please forward MS word resume with following details in *ONE EMAIL! *On *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for faster submission*

*Legal Name                :*

*Contact Number         :*

*Email                          : *

*Present Location         :*

*Availability                  :*

*Employer Details        :           *

*Also Need 2 professional references*

*Name             :*

*Client Email  :*

*Contact NO   :*

*Designation   :*

* *

*JOB Description       :*

*Senior level oracle developer*

Strong experience with Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL, Materialized Views,
Procedures & Functions Strong with complicated queries and Query
Optimization Strong analytical, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills Strong collaboration skills

Prefer Experience in *Facets 4.5.*

*Zen Solutions Inc** *

1221 Abrams Rd.-Suite 109

Richardson, TX 75081

Cell: 972-294-9749 | Office:  (214) 295-6666 X 102

Fax: (972) 231-8007

Yahoo: abdullah_staffing

*"Successful and Unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities.
They vary in their desire to reach their Potentials" - John Maxwell*

Note: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed . We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

Jobs & Resumes" group.