Please help me with below requirements,

I have a client in Chicago looking for 2 ABAPers to start immediately for
2-3 months. Must be Green Card holder or Citizen. Let me know if you have
someone. Local to Chicago preferred.

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | InfoTech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.