Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.
Position Title: Technical Delivery Manager
Duration: 6-12 months
*Technical Deliv. Manager***
· Onsite required
The candidate should have (8+ years) experience in leading the delivery of
technical components of large projects and have mastery on the technical
aspects of planning, execution, and deployment.
Strong experience in leading the implementation of web services and java
Strong experience in leading the enterprise implementation/rollout of
Identity & Access Management products (like Tivoli, Sun, Oracle, BMC etc) .
Strong experience in integration of Identity Management product with legacy
Strong experience with IT development methodology throughout the Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Will be required to interpret design and convert to workable execution plan.
Excellent communication skills to be able to coordinate with
Knowledge of compliance (HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, SOX, etc) framework is preferred.
Knowledge of enterprise implementation/rollout of Tivoli Identity & Access
Management products (TIM, TAM, TFIM)
*Application Development - Sr. Internet Technologies Developer*
· Temp to perm
Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software.
Technology competencies include:
1. At least four years of java/J2EE development in Web-based applications.
2. Solid background on Object-Oriented design and anaylsis, Well versed in
UML and design patterns.
3. Good working experience with writing and designing web services.
4. Working experience with Rational Application Developer and WebSphere
Application Server (v6.0 or later),
5. Good knowledge with Spring Framework: dependency injection, jdbc
6. Experience with writing SQL. Working knowledge with Oracle,
7. Experience with build/deployment automation using Ant Script or
8. Good knowledge of Unix commands and scripts
9. Experience with IT development methodology throughout the Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
10. Good communication skills, good team player.
1. Experience with J2EE security architecture.
2. Experience with Identity and Access Management, especially Tivoli
Identity Manager and Tivoli Access Manager and related API programming.
3. Good understanding with SOA technology. Familiarity with TIBCO is a plus.
4. Experience with Rules Engine.
5. Knowledge of health-care related standards and guidelines (HIPPA).
*Thanks & Regards,***
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.
6. Familiar with Testing framework. Experience with automated testing
tools/technologies: Junit, HttpUnit, DBUnit, Cactus, Mercury Testing suite.
7. Experience with performance testing/tuning is a plus.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at