*DEAR PARTNERS,
    Plz let me know if u have any matching consultants for the requirements
mentioned below....ASAP*

*Job Title  : Java/J2EE JSP Developer**
**Location: Florida
Duration: 6 Months
Rate       : Open

Note: Face2face is must
*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*
Java/J2EE JSP Developer with 7-10years experience.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:
*JDBC, Swing, Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, XML, Eclipse, MySQL
WebNMS Development (nice to have, but low priority) *
*

 *Plz send me matching resume whose EXP & skills (100%) matches the
requirements.*
  *
Plz respond with **RATE, RESUME & PHONE NO.** of the consultants. Make sure
the consultant's skills match the requirements.*
 *With regards,*
*Bharath Gopal*
*Technical Recruiter*
*Uni Resource Inc*