Hello Partner,

Please send the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Below is the requirement please let me know if you have any consultant,

Skill -: Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Experience

Client            : XXXXXXXXX
Duration        : 1 Yr (Long Term)
Location        : Florida
Positions        : 10
Rate             : DOE
Start Date -: 2 Weeks

Years of Exp in Oracle –: 4-5 Yrs
Years of Exp in SCM -: Min 1 - 2 Yrs
Interviews will be held this week and Next week.

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Tirmale

Lanco Global Systems, Inc (LGS)
1 Independence Way, Suite # 210, Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph# 214-206-8914, efax: 678-868-2988, www.lgsglobal.com
AIM: dreamzkash

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id
in your mailing list.