Hi Everyone,

*Please send the matching resume to **moni_joshiit@
yahoo.com*<http://us.mc632.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Location : Philadelphia PA

Duration :     7 months    extension possible to 18 months
Rate : $48/Hr

Experience must include at least 6 years of clientserver development on
large-scale implementations with a demonstrated ability to meet requirements
established by end-users. Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer
service to our client base is crucial. In-depth knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL,
UNIX, SQR, and Visual Basic 6.0 required. Knowledge of Visual SourceSafe,
and Object cycle considered a plus.

 Excellent written and oral communication skills required. At least 3 years
of Pharmaceutical industry experience with a background in Contracts,
Government Pricing, Medicaid, and Government Systems is preferred.
Demonstrated ability to work in an IT Service & Solutions Delivery
environment. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a Team
environment. Demonstrated ability to lead simple, medium and complex IT
commitments. Knowledge of GSK Tools, Utilities, Products and Applications is
a plus.
Skillsets needed:
Oracle (currently running version 9.9)
VB6 (if a candidate has experience from 5-6 years back this is OK)

Monimala Joshi

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject, we will comply