Hi,

    We are looking for  ORACLE DBA with DB2.Send me your resumes at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Oracle DBA

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 12 months

Start Date: Immediate

* *

*Skills required:-*

*strong skills in DBA of ORACLE

*Strong Skills in Database Administration (DB2) with good knowledge in UNIX
(Solaris) and Linux Administration.
* Experience in supporting large production databases.
* Excellent knowledge in SQL, XML and shell scripting.
* Excellent skills in database performance tuning.
* Experience in handling enterprise level schemas and advise development
team on schema design, indexes.
* Ability to support Oracle 8.1.x/SQL Server environments on an as needed
basis
* Experience in supporting large production database and troubleshooting
post production issues

*Technical Skill sets:-
*
DBA Experience: 9-10 years
Unix/System Administration experience: 4-5 years

Feel free to contact me for further information.

Regards

Bhargavi

I2Solvers Inc

Ph :469 322 4325

Fax :972 767 1845

Email :[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.i2solvers.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.