Hello Folks,

This is John with Amtex Systems Inc. I have an immediate requirement for the
below Skill.

For immediate response please send me updated resume with Contact Details
AND Current Location.

Title: Websphere Message Broker
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Rate: 55/Hour
Duration: 6+ months

Three (3) or more years experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker 6.0 &
6.1 using:
Message Sets and Message Definitions,
Pub/Sub,
ESQL
DataBase Node
Compute node
MQInput Node
MQOutput Node
XML/XSLT
Java Compute Node
Configuration Manager
Debugging:
Message Flow
ESQL
Mapping
Java

* Experience in Programming Languages: Korn Shell, PERL, Java, SQL, C, C++
* Experience with project management, business analysis and development
toolsets, including the MS Office suite, Visio, MS Project, TOAD and PVCS
Code management.
* Experience in working with Operating systems such as UNIX (AIX), Linux
(Suse), Windows (NT, 2000, XP), OpenVMS
* Experience in working with Databases such as Oracle 9i, 10G,
* 5+ years experience in designing interface development for Financial
Services Industry in real-time and batch mode
* Experience with a wide variety of testing tools and techniques, ex. JUnit
and Test Director

John

Amtex Systems Inc.

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

Tel:         212-269-6448 ext 7229

Direct:    646-200-7229

Fax:         212-269-6458

j...@amtexsystems.com

 <http://www.amtexsystems.com/> www.amtexsystems.com

Business Verticals:

Infobuild India( Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
Infrastructure

Office Locations:

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.

  _____