Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Anil from *LIGHTNING MINDS*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Please forward resumes at
* and reach me 732- 470-8387*

* *

Position: MS SQL/Access Database Developer

Duration: 3 – 6 months

Location: Brighton, NY

Ideally, I need MS Database Technical Developer with SQL Server 2005, MS
Access 2002 and Windows Server 2003 R2 experience who

must have Visual Basic 6.3 application development, Expert level development
of Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports, MS SQL Server

Management Studio V9.0  and MS Office XP Developer package required as well
as experience creating MS Access packages that include

the RunTime executable and the ability to use Access to create an email with
attachments via interface to MS Outlook. Additionally, the

resource with Apache/Tomcat Webserver and Java, JSP, JDBC and Eclipse
experience is required . .