Hi Folks/Partners :

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . san...@javaji.com
Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . .  All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.

*WMB WBI Developers - South Carolina  - Greenville - 6 + months
Urgently need some one to replace our working consultants @ our client site
... pls share some one who can start immediately ....

Thanks and Regards
Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc
703 953 1033
YAHOO IM : javaji_sanjay

For Direct Client Reqs pls visit - SURE SHOT CLOSURE and DIRECT CLIENT
Google Group . Pls click here to Join Easy :