*Please send your resumes to na...@wizpowers.com *
*Title: SQL Server Database Administration, T-SQL, Data Modeling*
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Duties and responsibilities of the position:*
Designs reporting database for operational reporting system. Performs data
analysis, creates requirement documents and designs structures to support a
* Determines Database requirements for projects.
* Partner with the architects to plan and develop solutions.
* May work with business operations to capture metadata to build out data
* Work with project teams to plan and execute the quality control process.
* Develops conceptual or general designs, including logical design of
databases, access methods, metadata presentation, etc.
* Details all aspects of functional designs, including record layouts,
pseudo-code, detailed data mapping, etc.
* Provide governance over the production data environment and institute all
required changes during implementation.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent
combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent
background is required.
* DBA Advisor requires 10 or more years of experience in database processing
* Experience with database procedure development is required.
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are
* Experience with SQL server 2005 or above is required.
* Experience with T-SQL is required.
* Business knowledge, technical knowledge and knowledge of database
administration techniques and database administration tools.
* Experience with Data Modeling tools.
* Experience in design and development of new and existing multi-tier online
* Experience with solving performance issues.
* *Thanks & regards,
(Business Developer Executive)
*WizPower Consultants Inc *
Cell: (516) 499 3859
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at