Hi ,

AS per our telephonic conversation we are looking for *SAP Basis
Consultant*This is an immediate need  with our largest client in
*Chicago, IL*. *(**Need Only Locals)*

* *

* *

*Title:*

SAP Basis Consultant

*Skills:*

SAP Basis, eRecruitment

*Duration:* 8 Months

At least five years of Basis experience
Familiarity with all Basis processes and services
basis resources with eRecruitment experience

Regards

Harsha Tellakula[image: xoriant-logo]

Xoriant Corporation || www.xoriant.com ||

1248 Reamwood Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

||Tel: 408.834.4496 *1176 ||Fax: 732 335 3989||

||Email: harsha.tellak...@xoriant.com |Ymsg: w2_1099

mailing list please reply with "REMOVEā€ in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused