Hi,

Client is looking for a *Windows Application Developer - Sunnyvale, CA*.
This is a* 2-3 *months Contract position*.  *The Hourly rate is* $50/hr.
 Local candidates only.*

* *

*Job Description:*

Windows based Application developer for compliance test tool Application
development work
Knowledge of GUI development for Windows
Windows MFC/Visual Studio Programming experience for *10+ years*
Design/User Documentation for development work
Knowledge of development and debugging tools for Windows/Linux
Knowledge of cross-development environments and source code control
applications like CVS, SVN.
BS/MS Computer Science or similar required.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

Full Name:

Degree
Major:
Total IT Experience:
Total *Windows Application Developer *exp:

Total exp in Windows based Application developer for compliance test tool
Application development work:

Total exp of GUI development for Windows:

Total exp in Design/User Documentation for development work:

Total Windows MFC/Visual Studio Programming exp:

Total exp of development and debugging tools for Windows/Linux:

Total exp of cross-development environments and source code control
applications like CVS, SVN:

Hourly rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:

Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
Y/N:

Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Are you ready for Face to Face Interview on your own expenses?**

*Note: If you have experience in all the skills than it should be show in
projects as per skill matrix. Because I get feedback from the client,
telling me the skill mentioned in the matrix is NOT FOUND in the resume..*

* *

*2 references required. These references should be US citizens and you
reported directly or above their immediate management. All the references
should have the details like: we will not contact your references before
intimate you, but at the time of submission, we required 2 references with
email id and contact number. *

* *

* *

Name:**

Title:**

Email-id **

Tel#**

Company name:**

*Visa Status:*

* *

Name:**

Title:**

Email-id **

Tel#**

Company name:**

*Visa Status:*

* *

*Thanks & Regards……… *

* *

*Pramod Dubey*

* *

*BeyondTek IT - "Think Human. Think Technology. Think Beyond."  *

*Phone (*:* *714-857-2002* Extn: *801  *Fax* *7*: 714-364-9705

*E-mail ***: *pra...@beyondtekit.com

*Yahoo IM:* Pramod_Beyondtekit1

* *

<http://www.beyondtekit.com/>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pramodjohnmark>
   **

*Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail..
This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" to
pra...@beyondtekit.com  <pra...@beyondtekit.com>in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.