Hello All,
We have an urgent requirement for our client, please send me updated resumes,
along with contact details and the rate you are looking for asap....
===============================
Position : Weblogic portal developer
Location : Santaclara, CA
Duration  : 6+Months (Extendable)
Rate 50-53/hr
Weblogic portal developer for a project in Santaclara, CA
Need V3/V4 platform experience (Bascally used in google/ebay)
Need a very strong candidate with good comm. Skills as well
==============================
Thanks & Regards,

Aditya
AIT Resource Group, Inc.
Call : 847-598-4444 Extn: 8810
adi...@aitresourcegroup.com
adi.aitrg [yahoo] mail4aadhi [gtalk]
http://in.linkedin.com/in/adityagundapaneni [linkedin]

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "REMOVE" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.