*BEA Weblogic 9.x/10.x with expertise in Installation, *
*Chandler, AZ *
*Charlotte, NC *
*Menomonee Falls, WI *
*Minneapolis, MN *
*Position Description: Experience Level*: 4 year degree and 7+ years
technical experience with 5+ years web experience or equivalent combination
of education and experience. Description: Acts in a lead technical role
providing technical guidance and consultation with developers, clients and
IT management for web systems environments. Provides the strategy and design
for projects associated with web and e-commerce application installations,
upgrades and deployments. Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to
integrate web systems with existing systems, enabling the creation of new or
expanded web enterprises. Develops new documentation and departmental
technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to
assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support
projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability
targets. As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less
experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems
involving the maintenance and/or creation of web sites and e-commerce
applications and their integration into the existing systems environment.
Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less
experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are
met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of
the business continuation plan.
*** Looking for Web Engineer (level 5) (Unix/Linux) Minimum Qualification:
- 7-10 years technical background
- 5-7 years directly related to BEA Weblogic 9.x/10.x with expertise in
Installation, Configuration, Tuning, and Deploying applications on
- Experience in configuring WebLogic servers in a Cluster solution for High
Availability, Load balancing and fail over support; Expert knowledge on
distributed systems and the support of highly distributed deployment J2EE
- Experience with web tier integration (SunOne, Iplanet, Apache) as well as
Wily Introscope, Siteminder Netegrity.
- Understanding of multi tier and clustered environments.
- Experience in production support experience in a critical environment;
Ability to troubleshoot and debug problems in a J2EE context.
- Solid Relationship Management; Includes the ability to coordinate with
multiple groups to resolve complex issues. Excellent communication,
relationship building and client partnering skills required (must be able to
be understood by others).
- Knowledge of Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates.
- Experience in profiling Java applications using tools such as; Jprobe,
- Expert experience in WLST, Jython and ANT scripting to automate and
monitor the WebLogic routine tasks. Linux (Red Hat) and Solaris experience.
- Good working knowledge of Monitoring Tools such as Introscope, HP
OPENVIEW, BMC Patrol. Experience in networking, TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience working in high-pressure, enterprise-class environment
Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Middleware : WebLogic
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at