Hope you are doing great,
We have an urgent requirement for *Senior Systems Administrator
(Linux/VMWare and Solaris) *for our client located at *Boston, Massachusetts
*, I am reaching out to you to check your availability and interest for an
urgent Requirement we have with our Direct Client. Kindly review the job
description and submit your updated resume with the details mention below
for immediate consideration.
Send resumes to srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com
*Full Name *
*Contact Number *
*Current Location *
*Willing to Relocate*
*Availability for in person:*
Title:* Senior Systems Administrator (Linux/VMWare and Solaris)*
Location:* Boston, Massachusetts*
Duration*: 6 months+*
*Keys to the Job:*
1. Strong Administration experience - The priority in skill set is Linux,
then VMWare, then Solaris. Should have at least 3 years with Linux, 1-2
years with VMWare, and some Solaris experience.
2. Needs to have worked and supported High Transaction Systems
3. Strong Communication skills are a must for this role
4. This person needs to work a shift - either Wed - Saturday 10am - 9pm or
Tuesday -Saturday 8:30 - 5:30
5. This person will be on call rotation once every 6 weeks or so
*The requirements for this position are as follows: *
· 4 - 7 years of implementing and administering Unix/VMWARE based systems
with a focus on VMWARE and Linux.
· *Solaris 8 and 10, including Solaris 10 zones, Veritas Foundation
· * *
· Thorough hands-on knowledge and understanding of x86 hardware
configuration is a must.
· Hands-on knowledge of Samba, ssh and scripting mechanisms using Perl and
shell is important.
· Experience with high-end storage devices and platforms: EMC Symmetrix,
EMC Clariion, and storage replication including SRDF are all desired*.*
· Experience with VMWare Vcenter.
· Experience with monitoring tools for performance measurement is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task several mission critical tasks and projects with
· Understanding of High Availability, Business Continuity, and Disaster
Recovery concepts as they relate to Open Systems architecture
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
*Ability to work Tuesday - Saturday from 8:30 - 5:30 or Wednesday - Saturday
from 10am - 7pm*
*Will participate in on-call rotation approximately once every six weeks*
*Will work in the NOC potentially one day a week *
This is a senior level position reporting to the Unix Team Lead. The Systems
Administrator will be responsible for supporting all Unix server hardware
and software platforms. The ideal candidate for this position should be
able to perform both basic & advanced Unix administration tasks including
server builds, disk management utilizing Veritas Foundation Suite, and the
management of DNS. The candidate will be asked to enhance and develop the
team's documentation. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and
extremely capable of communicating effectively with internal customers and
co-workers at both the technical and non-technical levels. The ideal
candidate would have exposure to capacity planning, performance measurement,
server and storage design. Possessing a high level of versatility is
critical to the success of this position
30700, Telegraph Road, Suite 4555
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Voice : 248-247-1545 Ext: 7102 // Fax: 248.712.0930 // Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to oracle-resu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at