We are looking for Applications Support Specialist for one of my Clients.
*Title*: Application Support Specialist
*Location*: Livingston NJ
*Duration*: 18 Months +
*Start Date*: Immediate
The Applications Support Specialist responsibilities include: reviewing
existing software applications for Security Implementations; as well as
identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving application and systems issues.
Specifically applications within the Middleware Technology space, i.e.* IIS
5.0/6.0 Websites, SharePoint 2007, BizTalk 2006, Oracle BEA Portal/DSP/ALSB,
- Define Platform-based security settings for Policy publication and
Technical Checklist build and implementation.
- Performs system software updates, system software maintenance and
- Work with other internal infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and
resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access
and component configuration Conduct technical research on system upgrades to
determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current
- Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops
improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
- Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and
application software updates.
- As new technologies emerge that impact current systems, Specialist is
expected to pro-actively learn these technologies very quickly and resolve
any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our current
Thanks & Regards,
*Sage IT, Inc.*
2801 Network Blvd, Suite 507, Frisco, TX 75034
Ph: 248-823-8747 | Fax: 214-619-2034
vinodb...@sageitinc.com| <vinodb...@sageitinc.com%7c> www.sageitinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at