*PLEASE REPLY TO **pa...@e-zencomp.com **ONLY *

I am *Pavan* working on behalf of *Ezen Computer Services, Inc*. We have an
Urgent Opportunity in *San Francisco**, CA* for *Build Engineer*.

Please review the below need and let us know if you have anyone available
and interested.

Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as below.

1.      Full Name:

2.      Availability:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Email Id:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

7.   Relocation:

8.      Expected Rate:

* *

*Requirement Copy:*

*Title: Build Engineer*

*Duration:  6+ months*

*Location:  San Francisco, CA*

40% build/deployment activity
40% shell, perl, ant, maven, Anthill/Cruise control clearcase/other SCM
20% in J2EE (weblogic/ web application) and unix

*Pavan Kumar*

*Email: *pa...@e-zencomp.com

Ph No: 609-945-1186

Fax No: 609 452 5613