Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement for *Oracle** plus EDI Developer*

*Project Title: Oracle Apps Financial Techno Functional With EDI
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 Months(Extendable)*

Required Skills:

   - Oracle APPS :  Functional and Technical in AR and Customer Modules
   - XML Gateway/ eCommerce Gateway – Who worked on these Gateways..,
   developed standard transactions, end to end using these Gateways  (For
   example :  ASN using XML Gateway.., some EDI standard file using eCommerce

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to*

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**