Hi ,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a Excellent Contract Opportunity with one of the Client Located in
Irving, TX. If you are Comfortable and Available please send me your updated
resume along with Contact Information ASAP.

Title: ETL/Informatica Developer

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Skills: Must have min of 8 yrs Experience and also Data Modeling

Please fill the below Skill Matrix Form  along with your updated resume
ASAP.

Full Name as per records

Current Location

Contact Number

Email

Availability

Last project ended on

MM//DD/YY Not Ended

Communication Skills

1-10 Scale. 10 is high

Work Authorization

Rate/Term

Ref #1Name

Name, official email Id:, Contact Number; Designation; Client Name

Ref #2Name

Name, official email Id:, Contact Number; Designation; Client Name

Skill: ETL/Informatica

Years of exp:                       Last used:   Yr

Skill: Data Modeling

Years of exp:                      Last used:   Yr

 Send me the resumes to satis...@navayuga.com.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Satish kumar K

Sr. Sales Associate

Navtech  (A SEI:CMM Level 4 & ISO 9001:2000 Company)

2028 Powers Ferry Rd, Suite 240, Atlanta, GA 30339

*T:* +1 770 320 0180 ext: 231    *F:* +1 770 955 9510

*Locations:* North America, Europe, Middle East, Namibia& India

*W:* www.*navayuga**global*.com <http://www.navayugaglobal.com/>

*E  :* *satis...@navayuga.com*