Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

*Functional P2ES Production---MOST Closable*

Location: Houston , TX

Duration: 1 month

Start this week

Rate: +expenses

Need: Functional P2ES Production consultant. Functional P2ES for an
implementation that starts in immediately.  P2ES aka Enterprise Upstream or
Energy Upstream as it is also known was a company name that developed this
software and implemented it at Energy clients.  Need someone that can do
report design and testing.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list