Reply to or

*Title:                       PeopleSoft Functional GL Consultant *

*Location:               Littlerock, AR*

*Length:                  5 months w/ option for additional time*

1.      Must have  5+ years of PeopleSoft GL SME relating to:

a.      Global general ledger experience,

b.      Asset Management experience Familiar with using book codes, ledger
codes, multi-currency using multi-book.

c.       NVision, query experience also

2.       Must have previous experience as a Business Analyst with the
ability to gather and document user requirements and assist in building a
SAP implementation blueprint;

3.      Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the

4.      Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective

5.      Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: |

LinkedIn :

gTalk:  | YIM: satya.sureit <>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*