Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Please send me resumes ASAP. I can schedule Interview's ASAP.

Title            : *ECM* Systems Analyst
Location     : Columbus, OH
Duration     :  5 – 7 month contract

Role:  Responsible for gathering the functional requirements and work
closely with the technical team on the technical requirements. Prior
experience with Enterprise
Content Management (ECM) processes and technologies is a must.

Responsibilities:
- Gather Functional and Non Functional Requirements.
- Ensure functional requirements are detailed enough to complete technical
requirements.
- Assist with creating test plan and deployment plan.
Required:
- Prior experience with solution architecture using Enterprise Content
Management Technologies.
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in gathering requirements.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with Business, Stakeholders,
IT teams and Users.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Content manager Configurations knowledge experience is a plus.

Please let me know your interest, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Davis Johnson

201-257-5081 x 274

da...@catstaffing-us.com