Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.