Greetings from *INFOKONS LLC*, we have an opportunity for you and would be
glad to know your availability.
If you are interested please get back to us with following details:
1. *Updated resume :*
2. *Visa Status :*
3. *Employer Details :*
4. *Contact Number :*
5. *Email ID :*
6. *Availability :*
7. *Rate :*
8. *Current Location :*
Position: *Java Developer (Strong Financial Exp)*
Location: *Jersey City**, NJ***
Duration:* 3+ Months*
We are looking for *Java Developer* with the following:
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong web language
*coding*skills (5 -10 years).
- The candidate must have had built and deployed *Web Applications* via *Web
Browser* to end users in the past.
- The languages which are mandatory for the role are: *1. HTML 2. CSS 3.
JAVA Script 4. AJAX *
- The candidate must have an understanding of relational databases and
how *JAVA* would access/use these databases.
- *Oracle database* exposure is a nice to have.
- *Relational databases* is a must have.
- The candidate must demonstrate an understanding of the *HTTP* *protocol
- A nice to have is an understanding of *Web Dab protocol (Microsoft).*
- From the server side, the candidate must demonstrate an understanding
of *JAVA/J2EE*. *Spring* and *Struts* are nice to have.
- From the Apps server side, configuration of *Websphere* is a nice to
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong problem solving
techniques. The majority of the role will be supporting the developers.
- Strong *Financial Services* Background
We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set, would appreciate if
you could refer any of your friends/associates/colleagues.
INFOKONS LLC | 73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054
973.795.4199 | chandra.she...@infokons.com
Fax: 973.532.0852 | www.infokons.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar
Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at