C# developer with Mortgage Exp *( Sure Interviews )*

NYC,NY  ( Locals Needed )

Duration: 3 Yrs.

The client is looking for

1. Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interpret
business requirements

2. Strong C# skills is a must since the majority of our interfaces are
written in C#. (C++ is also nice to have)

3. Strong Data Modeling and SQL skills using that can be applied to both
interface development as well as report writing.

4. Strong Financial Application Background.  Preferably a loan or deposit
type system.  They should understand basic terms such as interest,
principal, debits, credits, general ledger.  Obviously Loan IQ experience
would be great, but it is not a showstopper by any means since we can ramp
them up with all the documentation and source code we have.

5. Ability to produce complex deliverables in a short time frame with high
quality.